Saturday, October 16, 2010

Radio Musical 97.5FM Costa Rica

Raphael presents her new album a tribute to Latin American music

Raphael

The Spanish singer Raphael presented on Friday his latest work "I carry in my heart", an album in tribute to three of the great American musical genres: tango, bolero and ranchera.

"He cantado los tres géneros más universales que hay en América Latina", dijo el cantante durante una rueda de prensa, en la que aseguró que eligió los temas y la música "que más me va". "I have sung the three most universal is in Latin America," the singer said during a press conference in which he said he chose the topics and music "that most suits me.

"Te llevo en el corazón", que saldrá a la venta el próximo día 19, es un disco triple con 40 canciones, entre las que figuran éxitos de todos los tiempos como "Caminito", "Malena", "Angelitos negros" o "Piensa en mí", entre otros. "I carry in my heart", which goes on sale next day 19, is a triple album with 40 songs, which include all-time hits as "Caminito", "Malena", "Angelitos negros" or " Think of Me ", among others.

"América Latina es como mi casa. Allí me siento como en casa. Se merecían esto porque son 50 años que llevan apoyando mi carrera y estoy muy agradecido", dijo el cantante, que concibe este disco como un homenaje a la música latinoamericana. "Latin America is like my home. There, I feel at home. They deserved it because they are 50 years who have supported my career and I am very grateful," said the singer, who conceived this album as a tribute to Latin American music.



El repertorio elegido para el disco "está muy escogido y me lo he pasado muy bien haciendo el disco. Especialmente con el tango que es la primera vez que lo hago", afirmó. The repertoire chosen for the album "is well chosen and I've had a great time making the record. Especially with the tango this is the first time I do," he said.

Siempre sonriente ante la multitud de cámaras que acudieron a la rueda de prensa, Raphael insistió en que "he puesto toda la carne en el asador como hago siempre y ojalá el público lo reciba así". Always smiling to the crowd of cameras that attended the press conference, Raphael insisted that "I put all eggs in one basket as I always do and hopefully the public will get well."

Raphael presentará su nuevo trabajo en una gira de conciertos, que le llevará a partir de "finales de enero por toda América Latina". Raphael will present his new job on a concert tour, which takes you from "the end of January throughout Latin America."

Get more entertainment at

Radio Musical 97.5FM Costa Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment